How Private Capital Markets Firms Focus on an Excellent Limited Partner Experience
The guide to keeping investors happy.
It’s increasingly difficult for General Partners (GPs) to differentiate themselves. The appetite for risky deals is lower; firms are vying for the same Limited Partner (LP) dollars, and LPs demand increased transparency and real-time data. The key to differentiating your firm in this post-pandemic world is to create a stronger relationship by providing a better investor experience. But how can your fund managers and investor relations team make the experience that attracts the top investors and opportunities?
This guide will go over...
- Technology designed to support the private capital markets workflow;
- The areas to consider during the fundraising stage;
- How to close a fund quickly by reducing friction;
- How to keep your investors coming back for more; and
- The service secrets that lead to repeat investments.