How Private Capital Markets Firms Focus on an Excellent Limited Partner Experience
The post-pandemic guide to keeping investors happy.
It’s increasingly difficult for General Partners (GPs) to differentiate themselves. The appetite for risky deals is lower; firms are vying for the same Limited Partner (LP) dollars, and LPs demand increased transparency and real-time data. The key to differentiating your firm in this post-pandemic world is to create a stronger relationship by providing a better investor experience. But how can your fund managers and investor relations team make the experience that attracts the top investors and opportunities?
This guide will go over...
- Technology designed to support the private capital markets workflow;
- The areas to consider during the fundraising stage;
- How to close a fund quickly by reducing friction;
- How to keep your investors coming back for more; and
- The service secrets that lead to repeat investments.