Washington Update With ERISA Expert Brad Campbell
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
Join us for a unique discussion with top ERISA [Employee Retirement Income Security Act] attorney and the former Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employee Benefits Brad Campbell, who will update us on industry trends including:
- Anticipated policy differences in retirement and financial regulations;
- The Department of Labor (DOL)’s Fiduciary Rule 3.0;
- The new rule on selecting environmental, social and governance (ESG) investments;
- The new safe harbor for electronic disclosure to participants; and
- Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act guidance and regulations to come.
This material has been prepared for educational purposes only and is not intended as a personalized recommendation or fiduciary advice. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, investment, accounting, legal or tax advice.
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, American Century Investments and Plan Adviser are not affiliated companies.
For Financial Advisor and Institutional Use Only. Not for distribution to the public.
©2020 American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.