Assessing SPACs as an Institutional Allocation
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
2:00 p.m. EST
In the current market, where investors have lofty return objectives and limited optionality on how to meet those objectives while maintaining an acceptable risk profile, an allocation to SPACs should be considered.
Leveraging their deep market knowledge as a SPAC investor, a SPAC sponsor, and as a leader of a company that has gone public via the SPAC structure, the panel will work to address the potential suitability of a SPAC allocation within an institutional portfolio.
- Discussion of the broad SPAC market and potential target universe
- Advantages a SPAC can offer companies that want to access public markets
- How an allocation to SPACs can potentially help improve portfolio outcomes
- Navigating the increasingly complex SPAC IPO market
- SPAC role in Private Equity and Venture Capital exits
Can’t attend the live webcast? Go ahead and register and we’ll email you a link to the recorded session when it’s available.