Your research analysts are adept with technology and data. They’re wizards with Excel and generating extensive reports, but are they equipping you with a structured understanding of global investment trends, emerging strategies that may be of interest and your existing managers in the broader context of their peer groups?
If your analysts are delivering reports but not insights, this webcast is for you.
When CIOs and investment committees know the data that’s available to their analysts, they’re able to proactively request research that supports better decisionmaking and ongoing due diligence. We call this “knowing what’s knowable,” and it’s critical for getting the most from your team.
In this webcast, we’ll explain how CIOs can guide their analysts to structure quarterly reporting for line of sight to explain:
- How their managers are performing relative to other active managers in the same peer groups;
- The exposures they have across equity managers;
- The fees they are paying relative to other institutional investors;
- Red flags that may signal firm, personnel or reputational risks with their managers; and
- Emerging managers or established managers launching new strategies.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Go ahead and register and we’ll email you a link to the recorded session when it’s available.